Friday, May 8, 2009

Day 25- "Collaborative Painting #2


"Collaborative Painting #2"

11"x14" oil on panel

Today was the last day of class for the semester in my Friday workshop class at the community college. We each presented our portfolio for the semester. Carolyn and I just finished our second collaborative painting and presented it as well, so I thought I'd post our final effort. Carolyn did the original design and it evolved from there, passing back and forth several times. I feel very good about how it came out. It was a fun experience working together, and I think we each learned something from each others way of painting. So now we each have a painting signed by the two of us. This is the painting I will keep, she will keep the floral painting. I know that this painting will always make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment