Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day 2 - "Nosy Red Pepper"

"Nosy Red Pepper"
10x8 in. oil on wrapped canvas
Fruit & Vegetable series #2

100% of sales proceeds from Fruit & Vegetable Series will be donated to Feed My People Children's Charity operator of Northern Arizona Food Bank


Sold 4/25/09


Hope you like my red pepper with an attitude!

Yesterday I started a plein air painting class with Larisa Aukon, one of my favorite teachers and a fabulous artist. (See her work from my links) It was a gray and windy day so perfect preparation for the realities of plein air painting. Hopefully, I'll have some work to post from the class, but I'm afraid yesterday's wasn't fit to share.
Today it is snowing and very windy. a perfect day to be inside doing my taxes. Yes, I'm one of those last day procrastinators. However, to date I've never had to file an extension. I'm counting on my new daily painting practice to bring some organization and planning to the rest of my life. Buen Camino, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment