Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day 5 -Paintings support Food Needs

There is no painting to post today. I did some painting, but that artichoke is not coming together like I'd hoped. Maybe it will be ready tomorrow.

Instead, I'd like to say that in celebration of my finally getting my Daily Painting Blog online, I will be placing all of my current Fruit & Vegetable series (hopefully to be about 20 paintings) on auction at eBay with 100% of the sales proceeds donated to FEED MY PEOPLE CHILDREN'S CHARITY, an Arizona nonprofit that operates the Northern Arizona Food Bank and Borderland Food Bank.

It seems appropriate that a painting series devoted to showcasing the wonder of fruits and vegetables, might also provide some of that luscious food to someone in need. The last year has been a particularly difficult time for many people in communities all over the world. Together, perhaps we can do a little something to help some that are struggling. Thank you for your support. Buen Camino, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment