Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day 8 & 9 - "Lemon Tettering"


"Lemon Tettering"

10x8 in. oil on wrapped canvas panel
Fruit & Vegetable Series #4

100% of sales proceeds of Fruit & Vegetable Series will be donated to Feed My People Children's Charity, operator of Northern Arizona Foodbank

Click here to Bid

I finally finished this lemon, after working on it for a couple of days. I don't know that I'm happy with the way it turned out, but it's time to let it go. As I am tettering about it, so is the lemon tettering.

Yesterday I painted outdoors in Sedona with my plein-air painting class. Unfortunately, I don't have anything to show from class. We're working much faster than I usually do, and we aren't allowed to finish up at home. It's great practice for me...and stretching beyond my comfort zone...so it's good learning. Happy painting, Buen camino, Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy! Your email to family/friends found it's way to me. I'm so excited to see your paintings. It will be fun to see your progress. I, too, have been painting - Grandma Jamison's influence. I have her paint brushes. Great to see you online. Mona

    ReplyDelete